Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Outpatient Job an hour from Madison, WI #2680
Our client located just an hour from Madison and Milwaukee is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join their team of highly trained psychiatrists and mental health professionals at their Janesville hospital:
- Outpatient work with the opportunity for inpatient work
- Monday-Friday 8-5 typically with no weekend call
- Full time seeing a lifespan population
- VERY attractive compensation
- Great benefits including malpractice, CME, licensure, health and dental, vacation, retirement
- Just an hour from Madison!
- Excellent school systems!
- Charming with plenty of outdoor recreation and family activities to enjoy
- Botanical gardens, historical grounds, local breweries
Madison, the capital city of Wisconsin, lies west of Milwaukee. It’s known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona.
The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state’s immigrant and farming history. The city’s paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
In 1996 Money magazine identified Madison as the best place to live in the United States. It has consistently ranked near the top of the best-places list in subsequent years, with the city’s low unemployment rate a major contributor.
For more information on this and other GREAT psychiatry jobs, contact Tim Leigh at SELECT inc, (877) 499-9889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Psychiatric Mental Health or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position. An FNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.