Psychiatrist Medical Director Watertown, Wisconsin #3016
A BC/BE Psychiatrist is needed to run a brand new geriatric psych inpatient unit in Wisconsin:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatrist with plans to take boards
- Brand new 14-bed geriatric psychiatry inpatient unit to open September 2018
- Run the IP unit and establish an outpatient practice at their counseling center
- VERY attractive salary
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, life, 401K with company match
- Paid time off, CME reimbursement and malpractice coverage!
- SIGN ON BONUS and relocation assistance!
Watertown is located in southeastern Wisconsin, approximately midway between Madison and Milwaukee.
The city has one public high school, Watertown High School. The city also has one charter high school, Endeavor Charter School.
Riverside Middle School, is on the eastern edge of the city.
The five public elementary schools in the city are: Lincoln, Schurz, Douglas, and Webster, and Lebanon (which is actually outside the city, in Lebanon).
Six parochial schools serve elementary and middle school students in Watertown, four Lutheran and two Catholic. Luther Preparatory School, a school affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), is located in the central city.
Maranatha Baptist University and its associated private high school, Maranatha Baptist Academy, are located on the west side of Watertown. A branch of the Madison Area Technical College is also on the west side.
For more information on this and other GREAT psychiatry jobs, contact Molly Brown at SELECT inc, (877) 499-9889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proven residency training in Psychiatry.