One Hour to Milwaukee and Madison! #3016
This is an exciting opportunity for a psychiatrist to serve as Medical Director of a new 15 bed inpatient unit located in Medical Center and establish an outpatient practice within the Counseling Center, also located on the hospital campus (this piece is optional).
●Evaluation, admission and management of geriatric psychiatry patients
● Evaluation and management of patients in the outpatient counseling center (optional)
● Full time hospital employee
● Board certification or eligibility required
● Medical license and residency training
● Referrals will come directly from area nursing homes, assisted living centers, other hospitals and physicians
● $75,000 sign-on bonus
● Outstanding Compensation
● Medical, dental, and vision insurance
● Life and AD&D insurance
● 401k with company match
● Deferred compensation plan
● CME reimbursement
● Relocation assistance
● Paid time off
● Malpractice coverage
The hospital is part of a comprehensive health system. The behavioral health unit is an important piece of the overall mission. Your role as Medical Director for the Senior Behavioral Health program is thus a vital and important position.
The location is indeed, just one hour east of Madison and due west of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You will find excellent schools, housing and shopping plus an abundance of leisure and recreational activities are all yours.
For more information on this and other GREAT psychiatry jobs, contact Tim Leigh at SELECT inc, (877) 499-9889 or email your CV to email@example.com.
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proven residency training in Psychiatry.