Geriatric Psychiatry Inpatient Job – Toms River, NJ #2941
Our client serving several communities in NJ is seeking an Adult Psychiatrist for their inpatient unit:
• Full-time salaried position
• 100 bed facility serving adults and geriatric patients
• Supporting 20 inpatient units
• Attractive salary and comprehensive benefits
• Health, 401K match, a month of paid time off
• Malpractice and tail covered!
• 5 days + $$ for CME and for licensing, books, professional dues
• PAID on-call duties – twice monthly
• Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
• Opportunities to work with IM residents, medical and nursing students!
• Incredible growth opportunity at this expanding organization!
• Up to $10K relocation for out-of-state candidates
Life in NJ!
Toms River is a township in Ocean County, New Jersey, and the county seat of Ocean County.
It can be seen in various TV and news media including MTV’s Made and Jersey Shore (seasons 1,3,and 5), HBO’s Boardwalk Empire and the original The Amityville Horror movie.
Toms River has many shopping malls including Ocean County Mall (the only enclosed mall in Ocean County) and Seacourt Pavilion, located across Bay Avenue from the Ocean County Mall.
The Waterhouse Museum features the works of painter Charles Waterhouse.
The Pine Belt Arena, a public arena connected to Toms River High School North, is used for major concert events and small local events throughout the year to raise money for the school district.
Toms River Fest has been held during the summer in Toms River, bringing many people from in and out of the area, with 25,000 attendees at the 2008 event.
Joshua Huddy Park is located in Downtown Toms River and is host to a replica of the Revolutionary War Fort that was once standing.
For more information on this and other GREAT psychiatry jobs, contact Tim Leigh at SELECT inc, (877) 499-9889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.