Psych Nurse Practitioner Job – Monmouth, New Jersey #3028
A Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner is needed to join this non-profit in New Jersey:
• ANCC Certified PMHNP
• Treating adults with co-occurring disorders, mental health, substance abuse, and SMI population
• Full time outpatient work, appointment only
• NO ON CALL DUTIES!
• Allotted daily administration time; 1.5 hour evals/paperwork and 20 minute med checks
• EMR and online prescribing
• Competitive salary and very comprehensive benefits!
• Join a rewarding organization in a wonderful area!
Monmouth County is the gateway to the Jersey Shore. Here you will find more than 50 miles of beaches, revolutionary history sites, nationally recognized parks and golf courses, dining experiences for all tastes and plenty of places to spend the night.
It’s easy to get here. . . we are just a drive away from New York City and Pennsylvania and also accessible by bus, train and ferry.
Enjoy our rebuilt boardwalks that stretch out along the oceanfront, visit working lighthouses and stroll through delightful downtowns.
Be sure to take in some great annual events – seafood festivals, jazz festivals, country fairs and movies on the beach.
For more information on this and other GREAT psychiatry jobs, contact Molly Brown at SELECT inc, (877) 499-9889 or email@example.com.
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Psychiatric Mental Health or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position. An FNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.