Adult Psychiatrist position available in Lincoln, NE #2724
Looking for the ideal job? Lincoln is the place for you.
• Board certified/board eligible by ABPN
• Must be licensed or license eligible in Nebraska
• Full-time position
• Highly competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, health savings account, 401(k) retirement plan and PTO is 3 weeks.
• Signing bonus
• RVU production incentives (no-cap)
• Relocation assistance
• Physician will treat outpatients only
• The rotation is a 7/7 call schedule
• Physician will have the opportunity to build a practice
Columbus is 80 miles from Lincoln, NE or Omaha NE. Great schools and community make this an ideal place for family.
Lincoln is the capital city of Nebraska. The Nebraska State Capitol has a domed tower with observation decks. Built in 1930, the Sunken Gardens features themed gardens, sculptures and lily ponds. Up-close animal encounters and a zoo train are among the draws of the Lincoln Children’s Zoo. Sheldon Museum of Art, on the University of Nebraska campus, has a notable collection of American art and a sculpture garden.
If you or someone you know may have interest in learning more this and all psychiatry jobs, contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, firstname.lastname@example.org or view all of our opportunities at www.selectprofessional.com
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proven residency training in Psychiatry.