Adult Psychiatrist sought for Savannah GA #18-141
We are recruiting a Psychiatrist in Savannah, Georgia to work inpatient Adolescent and Adult services. The new physician will work with our Inpatient Acute Services offering comprehensive Inpatient services for adults with a variety of diagnoses including dual diagnosis and addiction.
• A highly competitive compensation package of salary and benefits with sign on bonus, student loan assistance and more for the right candidate.
• Salary is negotiated based on the candidate training, credentials, scope of work and experience.
• Benefits include malpractice, health insurance, matching 401K, PTO, CME and more.
• Attractive work schedule, with shared weeknight (One night per week telephonic only) and weekend call of 1:4.
• BC/BE General Psychiatrist
• GA license or ability to obtain
Savannah’s charm is not to be missed as it is one of the most beautiful cities in the nation. USA Weekend Magazine, The New York Times, Conde Nest Traveler and Southern Living have all cited Savannah in one of its ‘best’ lists of places to live, travel and work.” Savannah is close to Tybee Island and Hilton Head and is home to a large, diverse medical services community.
If you or someone you know may have interest in learning more about this and all psychiatry jobs, contact Richard Simpson at 877-499-9889, or forward your CV to Richard@selectprofessional.com.