BE/BC C&A Psychiatry Opening full-time salary for part-time position! #0105
Our client in Eastern TN is looking for a BE/BC C&A Psychiatrist to work with them in their Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF). They care for boys and girls between the ages of 5-17 years of age who have Psychiatric and some co-occurring disorders. Kids here on average have about a 6 week stay.
The PRTF has 52 licensed beds and averages about 46 kids on a daily basis. In addition they have Therapeutic Day School.
You would work with a multi-disciplinary team of care providers and be involved each Wednesday with treatment team meetings that includes parents and kids. Additionally you would:
- Meet each resident weekly and document.
- Meet each Day Student monthly (about 12 kids)
- Provide evaluation and medication management.
- Review and approve any necessary Restraint (here the LIP can order the restraint with an RN being involved as observer but the MD must approve each incident.)
- On-call for required issues (Phone on-call only and it historically is infrequent for you to receive a call).
- Discharge summaries and Admission evaluations (average is about 2 of each/week)
- The approximate time required for these is about 16-25 hours per week.
This is a salaried position and the compensation is excellent with added benefits too.
The area is ideal. Located in the lake region of Eastern TN you are only about 24 minutes to Oak Ridge TN, and 34 minutes to Knoxville, TN. With easy access via I-40. It is not necessary for you to live locally but can be anywhere in the general area.
The ownership is a large Youth and Family Service organization with programs all across the Southeast and is well thought of for their integrity and professionalism as well as outcomes for the children and families they serve. This is really a place where you can make a positive difference in the lives of these kids and their families.
Contact Richard or Tim at 877-499-9889 or send your CV to either Richard@selectprofessional.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to talk about your specific needs in a position and hours you might have to offer here. This one is truly an extraordinary opening for essentially part-time hours with a full-time salary and benefits.