Our client in Tucson Arizona, one of the oldest towns in the United States, has a Family Nurse Practitioner job available. They are a not-for-profit mental health center that utilizes an integrated healthcare approach.
The position is 100 % outpatient. The compensation package is employed with a very generous Salary and with full benefits.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (FT only)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Life Insurance (FT only)
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (FT only)
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FT only)
- Supplemental Insurance (FT only)
- Employee Wellness Program
- up to 11 paid holidays (must be scheduled at least 20 hrs/week)
- Generous PTO accrual rate (must be scheduled at least 20 hrs/week)
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- CEU/CME – up to 5 days paid time off per year (FT only)
Tucson offers the best of both worlds….the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly atmosphere of a small town. It was named the ‘Mini Mecca for the Arts’ by the Wall Street Journal in 2009.
You will find 30+ museums, 35 art galleries and 215 art groups. The area is surrounded by five mountain ranges and is home to the southernmost ski area in the continental United States.
Boasting an average 350 sunny days a year and warm dry air, Tucson’s climate is ideal for year-round outdoor recreation in all the natural beauty of the area, which includes 800 miles of bike trails and dozens of golf courses.
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.selectprofessional.com.
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position.