Full Time Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist sought for Florida #18-0136
Coral Shores Behavioral Health located in Stuart, Florida is currently recruiting a Psychiatrist for their NEW expanding Inpatient Adolescent Services. The facility will serve adult and adolescent patients and has been designated a Baker Act Receiving Facility. We are gearing up to become the premiere behavioral health facility in Martin County offering Adult Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Treatment Services.
• Highly competitive compensation package to include salary, comprehensive benefits and bonus opportunity.
• First freestanding behavioral facility in the area with unlimited growth potential and opportunities!
• Share reasonable weeknight and weekend call is required.
• Supportive Senior Leadership Team with Friendly Experienced Support Staff.
• Must be BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatry with active Florida license or ability to obtain.
Stuart, FL offers small town charm, amazing access to the Atlantic Ocean, unbeatable golfing and quick weekend trips to both Miami and Key West just a short drive away.
Stuart is frequently cited as one of the best small towns to visit in the United States.
The Treasure Coast area that became Stuart was first settled by non-Native Americans in 1870. In 1875, a US Lifesaving Station was established on Hutchinson Island near Stuart.
The city of Stuart is known as the Sailfish Capital of the World, because of the many sailfish found in the ocean off Martin County.
For more information on this great Child Psychiatry job, please call Richard Simpson at (877) 499-9889 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proved residency training in Psychiatry and a Fellowship in C&A Psychiatry.