Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Needed in Manchester, CT #18-143
We are seeking a full-time adult psychiatry APRN/nurse practitioner to join our collaborative team of healthcare professionals at Manchester Memorial Hospital.
- Excellent salary
- Generous benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k, etc.)
- Paid time off
- Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner program (or soon eligible)
- Active Connecticut nurse practitioner license (or soon eligible)
- National Drug Enforcement Administration number registration (or soon eligible)
- State of Connecticut controlled-substance registration (or soon eligible)
You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment. Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods. Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style. Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages, shopping and casinos are all in close proximity. The thriving cities of Hartford and New Haven offer accessible urban attractions. And the region’s ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York City, Newport, Cape Cod, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire – all within a two-hour drive.
For more information on this and other psychiatric positions contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org