Psychiatrist/Medical Director #3110
This well-established, Psychiatric program has provided Behavioral Health care to Lanham, Silver Springs and Odenton, Maryland for many years. They are recruiting a Medical Director for their all out-patient program.
Job Specifics Are:
1. Sets the psychiatric and clinical tone for all services and sites.
2. Provision of medical consultation.
3. Medically supervises clinical work of all psychiatrist(s) and psychiatric nurse practitioners.
4. Acts as DOC and makes available coverage for 24-hour consultation to respond to:
• Clinical emergencies
• Medical or medication emergencies
• Sentinel events or other safety emergencies
• Consultation and approval of policies and procedures.
• Establish a procedure to review clinical acuity as described by the referral source .
• Board level involvement in organizational decision making.
• Supports the CARF accreditation process and other areas of regulatory compliance.
• 20 Hours per week and provides on-site consultation at each site .
• Clinical Coordinator must have regular and direct access to the Medical Director.
• Staff at each site shall have direct access to the Medical Director .
This is a salaried position and offers benefits too for a full-time employee (part-time would be prorated as to benefits based upon hours worked. The salary is exceptional, really! $300K- $364K)
Please call Tim at 877-499-9889 and/or send your CV to email@example.com today. All responses will be handled quietly.